Just kidding… The real sponsors are as follows:
Principal Sponsors (aka Ninang and Ninong)
These Aunties and Uncles we have selected are close friends of our families, that have watched us grow up through the years. We respect & admire their marriages, and hope to model after them. Their participation is symbolic of the wisdom & support they shall offer us as a new couple.
- Mr. Paul and the late Mrs.Vida Bathan
- Mr. Emmanuel and Mrs. Nancy Dimaano
- Mr. Ed and Mrs. Blesilda Hayag
- Mr. Raynaldo and and Mrs. Leonida Legaspi
- Mr. Ed and Mrs. Elsie Galit
- Ms. Teresita L. Reyes
- Mr. Ben Austria
To honor our Filipino heritage, we have chosen to incorporate the coin, veil, and cord traditions customarily witnessed at a Filipino wedding ceremony.
Coins = life full of faithfullness and prosperity
Veil = clothed as one for good health and protection
Cord = lifelong bond; everlasting promise of fidelity
We have chosen some of our dearest friends who have been there through different stages of our relationship. With their constant care for us as a couple and the welfare of our future, it is our honor to have them participate in uniting us as one.
- Coin Sponsors: Mr. Dennis and Mrs. Mae Diawatan
- Veil Sponsors: Ms. Melissa Jao and Mr. Pech Nak
- Cord Sponsors: Ms. Cynthia Montilla and Mr. Christopher Brashers